The Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit saves you a lot of money and is the perfect option for those who are serious about transforming their lives.
Enroll with the ultimate Young Living product and business experience! An extraordinary value that offers a comprehensive introduction to the power of essential oils, the Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser is the perfect option for those who are serious about transforming their lives.
Your Starter Kit Includes:
- Premium Essential Oils Collection with 10 oils
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- 1 Stress Away™ 5ml
- 1 Citrus Fresh 5ml
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- 1 Oil Display Tray (Fits 10 x 5ml Oils)
- 10 “Love It? Share It!” Sample Oil Bottles
- 10 “Love It? Share It!” Sample Business Cards
- 2 NingXia Red 2oz samples
- 1 Product Guide
- 1 Member Resource Materials
The Premium Starter Kit is S$268 ($165 USD / $199CAD) and is an incredible value as all of the products individually are worth over $400!
This is a great deal – and when you purchase this kit you will receive 24% off of Young Living’s retail price AND you have the option to become a distributor to make extra money (this is included with your purchase, no additional purchase required!)
READY TO BECOME A MEMBER?
A few oil term to know
A few terms you’ll see pop up a lot when researching Young Living essential oils include:
- Vitality: This simply means they are intended for consumption. Think, capsule, cooking, or added directly to tea/water.
- Dilute: You can dilute an oil by combing it with a carrier oil (such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil), which helps slow down the absorption of the oil.
- Topical: Meaning, the oil being applied to the skin. Some oils may need to be diluted before using them topically.
- Aromatic: This refers to inhaling an essential oil. Typically, you would rub the oil on the palm of the hands and then cup them to the nose and mouth.
- Diffuser: The machine used to disperse essential oils into the air.