5 Must-Have Essential Oils for Travel + How To Use Them.
It doesn’t get much greener than essential oils: when used correctly, they are among Mother Nature’s most potent remedies.
The thrill of purchasing an airline ticket to a new country is the starting point of exciting and magical vacations. Whether you’re headed to Rome, Morocco, or Nantucket, travel can create some of the happiest memories. Navigating airports, foreign languages, or unknown cities, however, can put a damper on an otherwise adventurous week away. We want to make sure your only concern is whether you should buy one pain au chocolat or two. Check out our sightseeing secrets for a worry-free vacation.
Jet lag, sore legs, stomach issues—these are just a few things that could plague a fun-filled getaway. That’s why you should carry along both Peppermint essential oil and Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil for a little extra help along the way.
- Inhale Peppermint’s refreshing aroma after stepping off the plane for a much-needed pep in your step.
- Massage Peppermint on the bottoms of your feet after a long day of walking up and down the streets of Amsterdam.
- Take Peppermint Vitality each morning in a veggie capsule to support gastrointestinal system comfort.
Soothing Stress Away
It’s possible that travel issues such as missing trains or losing reservations at your hotel can almost ruin the whole experience; or maybe you’re 17 years old, in the middle of India with your friend, and you lose your passport. Not saying that’s happened … Let’s just say some Stress Away™ would have been helpful at the time. Keep this staple in your bag at all times!
- Breathe in the inviting aroma when your phone dies and you’re lost on the metro.
- Apply Stress Away to your wrists before heading out the door on a cliff diving excursion.
- Use it as a personal fragrance for a night out in Tokyo.
Life experience brings out different emotions and different perspectives on things. I just want to be constantly evolving.
Traveling is simply an excuse to eat lots of food in a new place. If you’re gorging on churros and paella, empanadas and asado, or spicy curry, you’ll want some assistance. When taken as a daily supplement, DiGize™ Vitality™, with its antioxidant properties and cleansing benefits*, will become your most faithful travel companion.
- Add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality to your water bottle for a minty twist.
- Take DiGize along with Essentialzymes-4™ before each delicious meal.
Recycled oxygen on airplanes and shared living spaces in hostels can always use a quick freshening. Also, you’ll want to give your body general wellness support* to enjoy every second of your adventure. For best results, take the dynamic duo of Thieves® and Thieves® Vitality™ with you.
- Ask the flight attendant for a hot hand towel; add 2–3 drops of Thieves and wipe down your airplane seat for a fresh aroma before settling in for the flight.
- Add a drop of Thieves Vitality to your morning tea or coffee at the local cafe for a flavor boost and to support general well-being.*
- Spritz Thieves® Spray around the room when you first check-in to your hotel to freshen your home away from home.
You can’t make everyone happy. you’re not essential oils.
Keep those hard-earned vacations full of adventure and joy by reading about road trip essentials and how to combat homesickness while away.
Contact me if you want to have it 🙂